When it comes to marketing, small-to-midsized businesses often get stuck in the difficult position of needing a robust marketing strategy with on-point execution but without the budget to hire an experienced executive level marketing leader to help take the business to the next level.
If you find yourself in that scenario, now may be the prime time to hire a fractional CMO to accomplish your marketing needs without bleeding your budget.
A fractional CMO (a.k.a. Part-time or outsourced CMO) is a marketing professional who joins your C-suite or executive leadership team to help you conceptualize, develop and implement your business and marketing strategy. When you hire an in-house chief marketing officer, you’re limited by that individual’s experience. But when you choose to partner with Fuse Associates as your fractional CMO, you reap the benefits of having a full team of marketing professionals with a broad range of experience to meet your organization’s strategy and marketing needs.
Use our checklist to help you decide if hiring an outsourced chief marketing officer is the right move for you:
- Are you a small-to-mid-sized company looking for a seasoned CMO but don’t have the budget to hire one full-time?
- Do you need more flexibility in your budget? Does the opportunity to save recruiting costs, eliminate interviews and relocations with no long-term commitment spark your interest?
- Are you stuck within your organization’s systems and structure? Could you use a fresh set of eyes to provide an outside perspective in your processes, procedures and plan?
- Could you use a little help creating innovative and engaging content that actually gets results?
- Does your current marketing strategy feel a bit like you’re shooting in the dark, just holding your breath that it works? Could you benefit from an expert with specialized marketing skills?
- Do you struggle to stay in the loop of the current trends in the marketing industry? Would you rather be on the leading edge of marketing trends, rather than behind the curve?
- Are you tired of having good intentions with your marketing, but never actually getting the ball moving?
- Have you encountered a crisis situation and struggled to just keep your feet above the flames?
- Are you restructuring your business, repositioning your brand or have you acquired a new company?
- Are you ready to focus on doing what you really love and growing your business without getting caught up in the tangles of an aspect of business you don’t really like or understand?
- Do you wonder if your marketing efforts are effective?
- Are you at your wits end trying to figure out marketing?
If you answered “yes” to any (or all!) of these questions, hiring an outsourced CMO just may be the solution you’ve been waiting for. A fractional CMO gives you an edge in a competitive market with new ideas, fresh insights and an unbiased point of view to help breathe new life into your business.
There is no one-size-fits-all approach to marketing. When you choose Fuse Associates, we will not sell you a cookie-cutter marketing strategy. Instead, you’ll get a personalized, market-based, results-driven marketing strategy tailored to fit the needs of your small-to-mid-sized business in your unique industry. Your marketing strategy will be executed by our team of professional marketing associates and executives with a broad range of experience from copywriting to social media and everything in between. When you hire Fuse as your outsourced CMO, you’ll get a higher return on every dollar spent with an experienced C-level marketing leader (and team) that brings a level of expertise you can’t afford to bring in house.
Are you ready to get started? Give us a call today!